2A Lesson 3

Sunday, December 28, 2008
1st lesson 3 today. The circuit evaluation before TP.

I had drag my 2A for a very long time. *haha* I enrolled on the 23 Feb 2008 but only started my 1st lesson on the 11 Mar 2008. Went for a the previous few lesson and somehow by chance I suppose, I manage to pass. However I am not happy that I make it through (which usually people do). I know for myself that I had not be able to do it well enough to even pass any test so I drag this stupid thing for a very long time. On top of that, CDC is using that heavy, bulky XJR! Ok, maybe is not that heavy for some, but it really heavy for me! arghhhhh.

Finally today I went, the circuit evaluation. Already expected that I won't pass, however I still try my best to not get obvious immediately failure (eg: drop bike, both leg down, cone drop .. blah blah)

The test went smoothly, did all the course reasonably, except when I'm parking my bike. I suppose I didn't put the side stand properly, for the first time it happen, the side stand give way and the bike drop! *ouch* Look what the beloved bike done to my leg!

Anyway, I got my evaluation checklist. Overall riding still ok, no major mistake on that. Only some place never check blind spot. However, I did very badly with the course timing. *faint* I failed to obtain the required requirements and worst still, I get an immediate failure for that stupid S course *haha* Now I hate 8. Anyway this is quite expected. Just got to work harder and try to get use to that bike.

Labels: ,

 
posted by JO at 7:04 PM

0 Comments: