Sweet Christmas Eve and Nice Birthday

Thursday, December 25, 2008
Christmas Eve

Had a sumptuous dinner feast at a restaurant place at Mr. Doz place with both our family members. *burlp* After which, I went up to his house for "open-present" party!

Remove Formatting from selectionChristmas Day

Today, as usually I plan for a hair cut. Before that, I had lunch at at Plaza Singapura Ichiban with Mr. Black and my sister. A super bloated late lunch. We'll so full that we almost decide to skip dinner. *haha*



After lunch, had a little shopping at PS and before I head over to Bugis, I saw my friend (I suppose is my secondary school mates. *haha*) Over at Bugis, went for a haircut at Chapter 2.

My sister did a sucided hair cut though. *haha* I think she study until siao @_@" liao

Then back home .. cake cutting session with Ah Gu!

Labels:

 
posted by JO at 11:50 PM

0 Comments: