Pre Bday Celebration with Mr. Doz

Sunday, December 21, 2008
*hee* Doz gave me a surprise some days back. He book a flight at the Singapore Flyer! I'm not quite fascinated by the flyer, what I'm excited is that my Mr. Doz actually know how to make surprise. *haha* He not quite the type where he will do things in a hush hush manner.

I had a great time with him on the flyer, taking photo, arguing with him, doing stupid and irritating things to him. *haha* I'm glad the flyer door is not open else he would probably throw me out! *giggle*

We also went for a complementry Christmas Light Up Tour by the flyer. Again, it nothing fascinating, but just having Mr. Doz with me is all perfect!

Had a great time! Enjoy myself a lot. A really different way of celebrating my birthday. But where my present?!?! .. !! Mr. Doz??!

Photos are on my facebook

Labels:

 
posted by JO at 11:27 PM

0 Comments: